Learn this beautiful sensual bachata by Laili & Glen Dancamore
The last few years bachata sensual has become super popular. The key of this style of bachata are body movements like body waves, isolations and dips.
Zouk people have fused their dance years ago with exactly the same movements and have refined this technique for a perfect soft lead in harmony with your partner.
Learn from the best of the two worlds!
Bachata basics and turns from a former bachata champion with the smooth leading of isolations of a zouk dancer!
What you can expect:
– How to do isolations in your own body
– Leadind and following isolations with the least tension needed to create the most freedom for the follower
– No showfigures you need to learn by heart, but learn a univeral language logic to every body.
– Understanding the logic of transitions to create your own musicality and creativity.
The bootcamp is 3 hours:
– Isolations solo and lead & follow
– Sensual combinations
– How to play with dynamics
For this bootcamp you have to know the fundamental footwork and turns of bachata.
Date: 5 August
Price: 30 euro presale (40 at the door)
Location: DA Studio (Chalonsstaat 6, Rotterdam)
Level: see text
Clothing: comfortable, dance shoes
Teachers: Glenn & Laili