The last few years bachata sensual has become super popular. The key of this style of bachata are body isolations like body waves, snakes and headrolls.
Brazilian zouk has fused their dance years ago with exactly the same movements and have refined this technique for a perfect soft lead in harmony with your partner.
Being also zouk teachers and dancers, Rogiani and Laili have been studying isolation techniques for some years and how it is different in Brazilian zouk in comparison to bachata.
In this bootcamp we will teach you all the secrets on how to isolate movements and how to lead and follow them in the smoothest way possible!
What you can expect:
– How to do isolations in your own body
– Leading and following isolations with the least tension needed to create the most freedom for the follower
– No showy figures you need to learn by heart, but learn a universal language logic for every (human) body so you will understand how to lead and follow any sexy and cool move
– Understanding the logic of transitions and dynamics to create your own musicality and creativity
The bootcamp is 3 hours:
– Isolations solo
– Connection: Lead & follow through body intention
– How to play with dynamics
Note: This bootcamp is NOT about Bachata, this bootcamp is about how to use isolations in ANY dance.