Nicole has been teaching yoga for a little over a year now. She has been travelling and living abroad for the past 18 months.
She studied yoga in India and is Yoga Alliance certified; RYT200. She has tought abroad in Malaysia, Thailand and Australia.
The styles she teaches are Hatha and Yin and she has a passion for dance as well. She knows salsa, bachata, kizomba and modern dance, so she is the perfect bridge between both worlds.
- Increased flexibility.
- Increased muscle strength and tone.
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism.
- Weight reduction.
- Cardio and circulatory health.
- Improved athletic performance.
- Protection from injury.